Features of Honeywell Titmus V4
- Compact and Portable. Optional carrying case with wheels available.
- Ergonomics: Unique design that accommodates both adults and children, either standing or seated. Ensures patient is in a comfortable position for testing.
- Testing: Tests at 20 feet (6m) for FAR and 14 inches (35cm) for NEAR vision. A variety of tests are available to screen for visual acuity, muscle balance (horizontal and vertical phoria), depth perception, color perception, and binocular vision. Total of 16 tests per vision screener (based on slide set selected).
- Fluorescent Light Source: Improves slide illumination, replicates actual daylight conditions and provides true color testing. Light will give years of extended service (10,000 hours).
- Membrane Control Panel: Instrument controls Located at your fingertips for ease of operation. Ease of placement — helps where space is limited. Indicators on panel for far/near, patient head position, eye occlusion, test slide position. Membrane Panel indicates when to replace light.
- Foam Headrest: Soft headrest to ensure correct head position. Easy to clean.
- Head Sensor: Electronic check to ensure correct head position. Patient cannot see tests, if head is incorrectly positioned.
- Peripheral Vision Testing: Can perform peripheral vision testing in the horizontal visual field at 85°, 70°, 55° and nasal 45° for each eye.
- Night Vision Testing: Can screen vision at night driving conditions.
- Intermediate or Plus Lenses (Optional). Five additional lenses are available to identify vision problems at actual working distance (intermediate vision) of 19, 22, 26, 32 and 40 inches (50, 57, 67, 80 and 100 cm). Plus lenses with values of +1.00, +1.50, +1.75 and +2.25 are also available for testing children’s vision.
Titmus V2 also available.
Meets the following CE, UL, and CSA Standards.
Europe: EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, 3rd ed, Class I, Annex IX of MD D 93/42/EEC
USA: AAMI ES 60601-1
Canada: CSA-C22.2, No. 601.1-M90, Class I Device, CB Scheme: IEC 60601-1
• 8 Test slides made from high grade photographic film sealed between optical-quality glass.
• Training manual.
• Record forms – pad of 100 forms to record test results.
• 10 Lens cleaning wipes
• Package of 3 fog eliminator cloths.
• Dust cover for instrument storage