- Recessed electrical service via a 12 foot grounded power cord
- Jack panel with cable pass-thru
- Acoustically engineered, roof-integrated ventilation
- Sealed 32” clear opening acoustic door with camlift hinges
- Window, double glazed, laminated, safety glass 24” wide by 30” high on RE-140, 30” wide by 24” high on RE-141
Acoustic Systems’ single wall screening booths are ideal for screening environments where a fixed booth is possible, the ambient conditions dictate increased attenuation, or clinical testing may be required. The RE-140 and RE-141 booths are constructed with our standard, Type 2, four-inch thick wall panels and provide impressive isolation, as well as several other features which are considered optional by other manufacturers.